Archivist | Miracle Luxury Matches
It’s fair to say that when it comes to joyful and distinctive designs there aren’t many artists like The Printed Peanut. With a similar love of taking inspiration from old print ephemera as well as injecting humour into designs, we’ve collaborated with Louise Lockhart, the creative behind the business, to produce a fun and striking range of matchboxes. This design takes inspiration from the heart in hand icon used in many countries, often symbolic of charity, hand-craft or given from the heart.
- Designed by The Printed Peanut
- Printed on a vintage windmill press with gold detailing for some extra elegance
- Making fabulous, fun & practical gifts for any occasion!
- Stick Colour may vary from colour shown in image
- Contains 125 matches, each measuring 100mm Long
- Dimensions 110 x 110 x 50 mm