Reyn Spooner | SURFIN' 808/ SPOONER KLOTH | Estate Blue
This hand-painted watercolor scenic celebrates the numerous waves found on the beautiful coastline of Oahu. From the longboarding mecca of Waikiki, to the waves near Makapu’u Point, and up to the North Shore where the winter swells of Waimea Bay and Sunset Beach serve as a proving ground to serious surfers from around the globe.
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 4-button closure.
- Tailored: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirt tail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii