Reyn Spooner | Spooner Kloth | Estate Blue Christmas shirt 2020
HAWAIIAN CHRISTMAS 2020
Nothing says Mele Kalikimaka like our Hawaiian Christmas print! First introduced in 1983, Reyn Spooner is proud to continue the tradition of an annual Hawaiian Christmas shirt. Set against a tapa backdrop we get to see how Santa Claus spends his time in Hawaii over the festive season. Scenes in this year’s print include the Honolulu City Lights Festival, the Christmas Boat Parade at Hawaii Kai, Santa running in the Honolulu marathon, skiing Mauna Kea, and attending a luau with Mrs. Claus. Add this must-have hand painted print to your collection!
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 3-button closure.
- Tailored: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirt tail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii