Lola James Harper | 62 The Da Rosa Epicerie
The Da Rosa épicerie has been in the heart of Paris in Saint-Germain for 20 years.
Spices and roses await you at the entrance, filling the atmosphere with a fragrance as delicious as the food... This scent celebrates more than 20 years of friendship with this legendary Parisian address…
- Our candles are made in France
- Our wax is a mix of mineral and vegetal (sunflower and coco wax), Cotton wick
- No animal derived ingredients Meeting IFRA Standards + Washington Convention / C.I.T.I.E.S Standards
- Our paper boxes are 70% made of recycled paper and are 100% recyclable
Each time you light up your favourite candle :
- Our candle is made of hard wax. To allow the scent to perfume your space, we recommend to burn the candle 2 to 3 hours at a time. It will reduce the amount of wax left on the sides of the glass, and extend the life of your favorite candle. We recommend you to wait for the top layer of wax to be fully melted before you extinguish.
- After each use, always cut the wick for it to be no longer than 0,5 cm at all times - this will avoid black smoke and improve the scent diffusion.
- Light your candle wherever you want to go, wherever you love to travel, to fill the scent with your own memories.