Berberer Runner Burgundy | Lorena Canal
The Bereber Burgundy model stands out for its style, manufacture and quality!
100% washable cotton rug, suitable for machine wash (8 kg capacity for 120x160 cm).
With a natural cotton-colored base, once washed, it is dye-free.
Natural colored cotton yarn has been applied over the base using the loop technique and burgundy rhombs and crosses have been woven in; this use of different techniques results in a very interesting and exclusive matching of textures, difficult to find in other designs in the market.
The edges are topped off with braid fringes that protrude from the base of the rug. The blend of these two colors achieves the right look for an elegant design, with a well-defined personality but which fits in with any decorative design, be it a living room, dining room, bedroom, terrace or garden, or even kids' rooms. Hand-made, the dyes are natural and being 100% cotton, is light and soft.
Medidas: 120 x 160 cm
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: 100% cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- 100% cotton
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.